Saturday, March 3, 2007

Justice Delayed Is Justice Denied

No comments:

THE ONLY THING GREATER THAN MY LOVE FOR MY SON IS THE PAIN OF LOSING HIM.

I couldn't stop it..I didn't think it'd end like this.I had faith in the system.

I was wrong!

When a child goes missing

~ for allison & ryan ~

It's Almost Tuesday

© April 2006 J.M.Murphy all rights reserved

A fictional reenactment based on true events within the Texas Department of Family Protective Services foster care system , using the child's exact words when possible

"It's almost Tuesday…" is what I tell myself; even though it's only Wednesday; but in foster care, Wednesday is no different from any other day – except for Tuesday. It's the only hope I can find because Tuesday is the day I get to see my Mommy. Tuesdays are the best … but it seems like a lifetime waiting from Tuesday to Tuesday to get to Visit Day when I can be with My Mommy again…that is if Mom or Dad takes me…

Sometimes they don't.

I'm supposed to see MY Mommy for one whole hour, but the caseworker says my Mommy was a bad Mommy, so I think my caseworker runs late on purpose to make Mommy madder… but what did I do wrong? I'm the one away from home. The caseworker told me foster care was to punish bad parents, but it really punishes the kids. I'm only 8 and I know that, the caseworker has to be at least 30, can't she figure that much out?

Sometimes we only get to see each other for a few minutes but we're supposed to get a WHOLE hour! No matter what's going on, it's worth everything when Mommy hugs me and tells me it'll be okay. How does she know it'll be okay? They won't let me tell her what happens at home. When I say I'm going to tell my Mommy something, then they won't take me to visit her. So I don't dare tell Mommy and miss a Tuesday Visit.

here (Go read the conclusion - scroll down for full story) )

Power-of-Attorneys.com - A highly informative and entertaining look into America's lawsuit crazed legal community, including: Class Action Lawsuit Updates, Stupid Lawsuits, Online Legal Dictionary, Lawyer Jokes and more.